• Zoe Bird
    How would you recommend dealing with pro-rata joiners for holiday allowance. The allowance I add into the contract is for 12 months but if they join 11/12 or 6/12 during the year then I need to reduce annual allowance for first year.

I can see 2 options
    1. Create new contract with reduced allowance then assign full contract when new holiday year starts
    2. Assign standard contract and then book time prior to start date when setting up to reduce entitlement
  • StaffSavvy Support
    Hi Zoe,

Just to update this; the next update allows you to either use a pro-rata holiday allowance so staff earn holiday as they work that they can then claim back or you can provide them a full allowance and use our new adjustment tools to reduce their allowance for a single year.

These tools will also allow you to increase they allowance (for one or more years).

In addition, the system will now support national holidays and company-wide holidays within holiday requests and allowances so that bank holidays do not need to be taken as holiday.

Thanks for your suggestion!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to your community!

Register to receive email notifications on new topics, ideas and feedback polls!