• Ben Chambers
    Think the visual way staff set their availability is very good. But it can prove temperamental & time consuming with a mouse or touch screen. When staff have lots of exams for example, rather than mark the full day as unavailable they are just setting the amount of hours they would like as 0. This causes them to still be assigned shifts due to their availability being marked green.

I have a couple of suggestions that I would propose as a solution:
    1: When the user sets their hours they would like as 0. Trigger something that would automatically block out the week as red due to them not wanting any shifts.
    2: Have a button which can be pressed that marks the full week as unavailable.

The current method works OK, but it seems very time consuming. I think given that people are inherently lazy, some options to speed up the process of setting availability would be a very welcome feature. It would also provide a solution to those wishing to quickly set their availability on the mobile version. Which currently you have to press each block individually.

Would be good to know your thoughts.

Ben
  • StaffSavvy Support
    Hi Ben,

Thanks for this feedback; certainly can see the benefits of having "bulk" buttons to change whole days or weeks.

Leave this with us to see what we can do to make this process quicker; we'll come back with some ideas!

Andrew
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to your community!

Register to receive email notifications on new topics, ideas and feedback polls!